Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Submission Guidelines :: You know you want to.

You know that guilty pleasure you have? You do it, you like it, would never admit it? Well, possibly after 20 beers with a close friend, or on your shrink's couch. Or maybe it will stay with you to your grave.

Send your Little Sin to the Sin Mistress.

I cannot say you will be forgiven but I will commend your honesty.

Your Sin must be in a visual format... a collage, card, photograph, postcard, video or written on the stationary you stole from work. It may be funny, disturbing, silly or just plain weird. Be creative. It's cheaper than therapy.

All Little Sins will be kept strictly confidential and anonymous. (Unless, of course, you wish otherwise).

Submit as many of your Little Sins as you like.

Please send me jpg, pdf, Quicktime, mpeg, Windows Media or avi files. If it is a large video file, email me and we'll work it out. If you do not have a scanner, drop me an email and I'll give you an address to snail mail it.

Maybe we are more similar to each other than we think... let's find out.

mail to ::
Email me

7 comments:

  1. I LOVE this concept, I can't wait to submit something :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Blissgirl, the honor is mine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So deliciously forbidden! I love it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, the forbidden is quite delicious (and sexy... like reading). Thank you for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's my pleasure! Thank you for your comment as well :) I'm sure I have a sin around here somewhere...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Of course, I love fashion, I'll definitely be back.... and bring on the Sins, the more the merrier :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super :D I Don't exactly live a guilt free life, and i really think, going anonymous and letting the weight off my head is gonna make me feel good ! :D Thankyou ! Sin mistress ;) :D

    ReplyDelete